Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Day Five: The Faculty

I know this is only the fifth movie I've watched (or six, if we count Splice), but so far, I haven't been nearly as scared as I thought by watching a horror movie every day. There was one morning when I got a little paranoid to close the medicine cabinet and look in the mirror (embarrassingly, that was the morning after watching Phantasm). Maybe I'm not getting scared enough because I'm watching movies like The Faculty.

The Faculty is one of those great movies about high school that just also happens to have an evil force besides acne. Something is wrong with the faculty at school... but will Elijah Wood, Josh Hartnett, Jordana Brewster, and friends have time to stop them from taking over? You'll have to watch to find out. Just know that it's kinda hilarious and has a scene that looks something like this:

Well hello children-students. I am Mr. Furlong, the biology teacher. You have discovered something? But what could it be? I'll call the university!



Now what's this? What has happened to my hands? Bwahahaha.








*fizzle fizzle fizzle*










A fantastic piece of work from Jon Stewart. Thank you, sir.

Yeah... I think this is why I haven't gotten too scared yet. I was going to watch The Lost Boys today... Maybe I should try to top that on the fear-o-meter.

No comments:

Post a Comment